Letter from the daughter in college =)

Dear Mom and Dad,


Three months have gone as I went to college. It's been a while since I wrote you, so here how I'd like to correct that mistake.


Well, I'm ok. The fracture and concussion of the scull are almost gone. Oh ... that came when my room went on fire and I jumped from the window. Lucky me,  worker at a gas station, which is located nearby saw me jumping from the window, and call the firefighters and they quickly arrived. He also visited me in hospital.






Since my apartment in the dormitory burned, he offered to move in his apartment.  The apartment was more like a basement, but it was cute. I fell in love with him and decided to get married. We haven't determined the date of the wedding, but you will certainly be informed before my pregnancy. Yes, Mom and Dad, I'm pregnant. I am sure that I am looking forward to becoming grandparents. The reason for the delay in our marriage is that my boyfriend has an infection, and he infected me. Don't worry, this will soon pass, because I'am receiving regular penicillin injections. I know that you'll receive the boy into our family with open arms. He is very polite, though not very educated. Also he is from different race and religion than ours, I am sure that his skin color will not be an obstacle.


I am sure you will love him.

Now, I must tell you the truth.  I'm not injured, and I still live in the same place.  I'm not pregnant, I'm not sick.


But I have failed four of my exams, so I just tried to tell you that there are much worse things than that.


Your beloved daughter!

Penulis : avoidthebore ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Letter from the daughter in college =) ini dipublish oleh avoidthebore pada hari Monday, May 7, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Letter from the daughter in college =)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment