Amazing weight loss transformation after visiting Disneyland


A young mother made ​​an amazing transformation after visiting Disneyland. Jade Tori weighted 224 pounds, but now weights only 125 pounds and looks quite different.



22-year-old British woman decided to change her life after the visiting  Disneyland where she got stuck in the  toboggan. After that the employees had to determine her ​​weight to see if she can ride on the roller coaster.

"It was my first holiday abroad and I thought it would be the best of my life, but I ended up in tears and felt like crap. When I was waiting to climb on the roller coaster, I was asked to move away from the line. I was told that maybe I'm too heavy to get on and it is necessary to measure me. Finally they let me get on, but I had to ride a special seat for big people. Everything happened before the eyes of many people, I was very embarrassed. I was so humiliated that I cried during the driving, but turning that tears me from the fear of driving,"said Jade.
But that was not the only embarrassing moment for Jade. She was stuck in the toboggan because she was too heavy for her rubber to float.

Jade has a two-year old son with her husband Luke.


After returning home, Jade decided to make changes in her life. "Before, I had dinner three times, once at home, then with Luke and his parents and later we went out buying chicken and french fries," she said.




Jade has reduced her meals, junk food was replaced with healthy and calories a day fell from 3,000 to 1,500. After a year, she managed to reach a weight of only 125 pounds.
After the transformation, Jade got a brand new look. "Some of Luke's friends, who haven't seen me for a year, did not recognize me," said Jade.



A year after the first visit to Disneyland, Jade went with her family to Disneyland Paris. "It was nice to be back and I felt beautiful, I drove on everything I want".


Penulis : avoidthebore ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Amazing weight loss transformation after visiting Disneyland ini dipublish oleh avoidthebore pada hari Sunday, September 9, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Amazing weight loss transformation after visiting Disneyland
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment